ADCS

ADCS

Has someone successfully created a working ADCS connection?

We are using MobiControl on premise and we want to distribute wifi certificates for 802.1x.

We are not sure what the following three fields should contain:

• 09 December 2020
  • SOTI MobiControl
  • 5 Answers
  • 0 Upvote
  • 4 Followers
    • 5 Answers
    • 0 Upvote
    • 4 Followers

5 Answers

Order By:   Standard | Newest | Votes
Chris | posted this 09 December 2020

Well I just managed to create a working ADCS connection. I switched the protocol to DCOM, created a new certificate for the MobiControl server and uploaded it as the enrollment certificate.

Now I created a profile to test the connection, but in the device logs I only see the following errors:

John Doe | posted this 11 December 2020

I can confirm that if setup correctly using PKI and DCOM this works as intended.

For business reasons i unfortunately can not give a detailed explanation on how to setup your adcs service and corresponding certificate templates (special ones neded there).

Kind Regards John

Chris | posted this 14 December 2020

Do you know if there is any documentation available regarding the necessary certificate templates? 

John Doe | posted this 15 December 2020

When we solved this by ourselves there wasnt any documentation because soti sells the setup of those templates in adcs as professional service i guess.

Kind Regards John

JCMOD@SOTI | posted this 06 January 2021

Hi Chris,

Thank you for requesting an answer from SOTI.

In the case of Certificate Authority implementation, I recommend you raise a Support Case. This will enable a Technical Support colleague to assess and see if we can assist further. If we're unable to then you will be referred to our Professional Services team, who can then offer the assistance you need to set up the Certificate Authority implementation in your environment.

Regards,

Technical Support | SOTI Inc. |1.905.624.9828 | support@soti.net | www.soti.net |

Give us your feedback
Give us your feedback
Feedback