AE SOTI Permissions Auto-Accept (10)

AE SOTI Permissions Auto-Accept (10)

With the SOTI Apps permissions checked in the add device rule is there a way on Android 10 devices to send a script to auto accept those permissions?  I'm enrolling Samsung SM-T307U devices and I am curious if there is any new development on this?  Below is a reference to recent thread I read about this same topic for more context.

https://discussions.soti.net/thread/permissions-2/

8 Answers

Order By:   Standard | Newest | Votes
Raymond Chan | posted this 29 April 2021

What is supported depends on the firmware implemenation from the  OEM device manufacturer.  So, you can contact Samsung to raise a feature request on KC or other Samsung Knox related products.

Rémi | posted this 28 April 2021

Hello.

Indeed, it works but Knox Configure does not allow to authorize "Notification Access Permission", only 3 permissions on KC bypass the permissions on SOTI anyway I did not find.

Regards.

Brice Whitacre | posted this 23 April 2021

That's good to know.  Thanks for providing that information Daniel.

Daniel | posted this 23 April 2021

Hi Remi, check under "Applications & content". Via this sector, you can add permissions to KC for apps. When the KC-profile is installing, it will give the permissions you see below to the MC agent. You just have to tick them and select "on", for the permissions you need.

Rémi | posted this 23 April 2021

Hello.

We use Samsung Knox Configure.
The authorizations are independent of KC from the acceptances of the permissions on SOTI.

So using Samsung Knox is not a solution.

Regards.

Raymond Chan | posted this 22 April 2021

Need to buy subscription/one-off licence for each device to use Samsung Knox Configure.

Daniel | posted this 22 April 2021

Hi Brice, you can use Samsung Knox Configure to accept the permissions. 

Best,

Daniel

JCMOD@SOTI | posted this 10 February 2021

Hi Brice,

Thank you for posting in SOTI Central.

This functionality is entirely up to the OEM to implement and allow. If I recall correctly there are Developments in progress for several different OEMs already. Regarding a Samsung, you would need to ideally raise this with Samsung B2B Support for further clarification.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Technical Support | SOTI Inc. |1.905.624.9828 | support@soti.net | www.soti.net |

Give us your feedback
Give us your feedback
Feedback