Agent direct download issue v15.4

Agent direct download issue v15.4

Hi All,

Just wondering if anyone else is getting this issue in Mobicontrol v15.4 where the agent download cannot be found when trying to enrol a mobile device. 

As we are predominantly run Samsung devices so we have set the enrolment rule to download the agent directly from the server but since we have upgraded to v15.4 from v14.5.7, it seems to have broken this.

When trying to download the agent to with the enrolment URL we get the following on out mobile device. And this doesnt matter if we user the local wifi or mobile data

I have logged a ticket with Soti but am still waiting on them to get back to me, so was just wondering if anyone else has seen this

6 Answers

Order By:   Standard | Newest | Votes
Rafael Schäfer | posted this 29 September 2021

Did you check if this is reachable from server side and not restricted maybe?

Glen | posted this 29 September 2021

Can't get to the download button from a web browser as this is for android

If i enter the download address manually i get the same thing on the server

Snoc | posted this 2 weeks ago

Hey Glenn, were you able to fix this issue? I am having the same difficulties here. When removing the FileID part of the url, I see the error page of the enrollment service: 

the same behaviour is seen on the mobile device as on the server.

Best regards

Matt

Rafael Schäfer | posted this 2 weeks ago

It very looks like you have to investigate this with your network team.

Glen | posted this 5 days ago

No not yet. Issue is still there. I have logged a ticket with SOTI but they are also baffled around this but am glad im not the only one having this issue.

We are running this on-prem and on server 2019.

Network all looks good and this was working on v14.5 with the same hardware and network. Only broke when we upgraded to v15.4

Im still waiting on reply from SOTI support but it seems like they dont know either and have put this in the too hard basket.

Evan | posted this 4 days ago

I'm having the same problem here, running 15.4 and it was working fine before that happened. Definitely not a network issue as nothing in our network has changed before/after this change.

I would like to know what the result is too for the fix.

Give us your feedback
Give us your feedback
Feedback