Android device fail to finish enrolling, partially enrolled then failed
Do you remember what MDM policies you had previously deployed to the device before it was deleted with your web-console?
Have you tried booting your device to recovery menu or safe mode?
we have many groups for policies, we have a good idea which group it was enrolled under. I had a thought of giving that group policy to enable factory reset but would it work since the device is no longer enrolled? also mobicontrol app just crashes on the phone.
we tried recovery mode but it does not allow factory reset either due to MDM
No new policies can be further deployed to the device now.
- Is there any boot-up password set up? If so, try to input incorrect password 20 times to force a factory reset.
- Did you try booting the device into safe mode? If so, check if you can directly force a reset.
- What policies were set in the device group it was enrolled under? Need the information to analyse what loopholes you have left out or anything you set that might cause the "crash"
- What is the Android firmware version on the device?
Thanks for all the suggestions.
i end up just using Google Find My Device to factory reset it.
- Is there any boot-up password set up? I have the 15 attempt fails setup but it doesn't factory reser it
- Did you try booting the device into safe mode? I tried that, says MDM does not allow it.
- What policies were set in the device group it was enrolled under? Loop hole found - google find my device
- What is the Android firmware version on the device? 7.1