Can't Enroll Samsung Xcover Pro 2

Can't Enroll Samsung Xcover Pro 2

I am trying to enroll a Samsung x cover pro 2 via afw but once I enter my enrollment id into mobicontrol. I will get: Enrollment Failed. Please retry or contact your system administrator. 

I have tried enterprise and plus with the same result have also tried both google play install and from the website. I believe it has something to do with Knox as I never have this issues with my zebra's only with Samsung's and only every once and a while.

Currently on V14.1.8.1064

3 Answers

Order By:   Standard | Newest | Votes
christopheBERNARD | posted this 09 March 2021

Hello,

i'm not expert but which version of mobicontrol do you use ?

Also, you can check perhpas the log in the console DSE / DS Log ...

if your device has an android version > 7 it's only possible to enroll with android entreprise.

thanks

JSMOD@SOTI | posted this 16 March 2021

Hi Pete,

Thank you for posting on SOTI Central.

Are you still facing issues with this? If so, please check the OS version of the device as this article might explain why enrollment is not working: Android 10 SHA-1 Deprecation (soti.net)

Kind regards,

Technical Support | SOTI Inc. | 1.905.624.9828 | support@soti.net | www.soti.net |

Raymond Chan | posted this 17 March 2021

What are the Android firmware versions running on your Samsung x cover pro 2  and Zebra devices?

Are you using a Soti cloud instance or an on-premises MobiControl server instance?  For the latter case, are you using an FQDN for your device-management-addess and do you have any paid SHA SSL certificate bind to your Deployment Server/Web-Console services?

Give us your feedback
Give us your feedback
Feedback