Console security and Rules not showing in v15.3.0.6713

Console security and Rules not showing in v15.3.0.6713

Hi.

Having some issues with latest mobicontrol.

When I navigate to Rules and Console security i only get a blank page. Nothing showing. Its not a browser issue I think, because I tried on Edge, Chrome and IE with the same results.

I can mention, that I did an operation moving deployment server from old to new server.

did an upgrade run from 15.1 to 15.3 with all the versions I could download in between.  I only got one error after installing 15.3 , and that was an error during post-install operation....  guess starting some services...  But after i restarted the server it started OK.  But still have issues with rules and console security.

any ideas?

• 17 March 2021
  • SOTI MobiControl
  • 3 Answers
  • 0 Upvote
  • 3 Followers
    • 3 Answers
    • 0 Upvote
    • 3 Followers

3 Answers

Order By:   Standard | Newest | Votes
Raymond Chan | posted this 17 March 2021

Have you tried initiating a "sync now" operation in the Global Settings ->Search Index Sync in your web-console?

HelVan | posted this 17 March 2021

It was auto synched, but I tried again and got this output.

JCMOD@SOTI | posted this 17 March 2021

Hi HelVan,

Thank you for posting in SOTI Central.

Try uninstalling MobiControl via Control Panel and then re-run the installer. That should then fix the issue with blank Console Security and Rules.

If this resolves the issue, please mark this post as the solution. Also, feel free to reach out if you have any questions or need clarification.

Regards,

Technical Support | SOTI Inc. |1.905.624.9828 | support@soti.net | www.soti.net |

Give us your feedback
Give us your feedback
Feedback