Google Account Identities - Account Activation Pending (Empty-token) Zebra TC21 Android Enterprise
What agent version are you deploying? There have been some related fixes in newer versions.
Hi Matt Dermody
Thank you for responding so quickly.
-> Version agent of my device is 14.3.1
Is it an on-premise installation or a cloud instance?
If it's on-premise you may need to open the webconsole port to internet.
Hi Edgar Gomes
Thank you for your guidance
-> Our stay on-premise and servers have full internet access.
** Addition Info.
- MobiControl Administration Utility Version: 220.127.116.117
- Android API Level: 29
- OEM Version: 10-12-13.00-QG-U01-STD-HEL-04
- Supported APIs: RC+, Work Managed Device, Android Zebra EMDK, Android Plus 1.6
Thank you everyone for replying and supporting
I Solved this today
1. I have create a new one account for management and add to Android enterprise bindings. (Now we have two account binding)
2. Update device rule to a new Manage Google Play Account
3. Delete a device from the device groups
4. Add again Enroll ID for MibiControl agent in device
It’s perfect finally.
-> But i don't know why must to did that. There may be a limit on the token for one account or else?
However thank you for everyone...