How Do I request a Cloud upgrade?
Call into Support at 1888-624-9828 or email Support@soti.net
In order for us to perform the cloud upgrade for you, please provide us with the following information:
1. The Registration Code for this instance:
(To find this please click on the help icon in the upper right corner of the web console and select license information)
2. The Cloud instance number to be upgraded:
(This is the number that looks like “S00XXXX” and is located in the URL of your web console)
3. The Version of the MobiControl software you’re currently running:
(To find this please click on the help icon in the upper right corner of the web console and select About MobiControl)
4. The Version of the MobiControl software you’d like to upgrade to: (You can find the list of available releases here: http://www.soti.net/mobicontrol/revision-history/)
5. The time and date you would like the upgrade to take place:
(Please note that SOTI’s Support hours are Monday – Friday, 8:00am – 8:00pm EST. After hours Support can be arranged as a billable service if required outside these hours. We require a minimum of 24-48 hours notice prior to the upgrade).
6. Your consent to log into the Cloud box above and perform the upgrade: The services will be down for approximately 1 minutes, though the process can take up to 2.5 hour.
(SOTI support will accept your reply with the above answers as consent and action your request accordingly)
Upon completion of the upgrade a SOTI Support Engineer will reach out to you to advise that the process has been successful and that you can begin upgrading your device agents immediately.
Thank you for choosing SOTI Inc.