IOS Full Device Remote Control
RemoteControl is only possible during MobiControl-App is open.
I think Apple don't release a feature like this.
But it isn't a problem that the status is always disconnected. You can configure how often the devices should be check in and this works fine. In addition to that: If you push a package or configuration all devices check in automatically and receive the new informations.
It sounds like you're having some issues using the Remote Screen Sharing feature. Please contact Technical Support so that they can create a ticket for you.
Remote Control is not possible on iOS. However, with MobiControl v14.2.0 and the latest MobiControl agent, it is now possible to do Remote Screen Sharing without having the MobiControl agent open.
I believe this is what you are looking for. Try it and let me know if these steps are clear.
- On the device, Go To Settings->Control Center->Customize Controls -> Add Screen Recording
- Start MobiControl Agent on the Device
- Slide fingers up to access Customized Controls
- Press Screen Recording Button
- Select MobiControl
- Press Start Broadcast(View what is happening)
- From the MobiControl WebConsole start Remote Control(view)
- You can minimize MobiControl Agent,
- On the Device, navigate where you need (But Settings)
Hope this works!
Technical Support | SOTI Inc. |1.905.624.9828 | firstname.lastname@example.org | www.soti.net |