Issues with scrolling after firmware update from 8.1 to 9 on Honeywell CK65s
Can't say I've come across the scrolling error.
But for your worst case scenario where you would need to Downgrade.
I find via EZConfig is easiest method
- Enable Provisioning mode via Honeywell settings
- Find the power tools app
- Launch EZconfig
- top left hamburger menu
- hit 'Generator'
- Open the DeviceConfig.xml
- Navigate to System > Enable OS Downgrade with Enterprise Reset
- Set to 1 (from 0)
- top right of screen Save then update configure
- i do this half a dozen times, just to make sure it saves
- Put the OS zip file into the honeywell/autoinstall folder
- Restart the device or use the AutoInstall app and use the packages upgrade option
This will downgrade the OS, but you will have to re-enroll the device to SOTI due to the enterprise reset.
Thanks you very much - really appreciated! :-) A minor workaround is also to change the screen font to small... But the real problem must be somewhere in AX.
I will try the downgrade method - thanks again.