MobiControl 14.4.4 Filter Criteria

MobiControl 14.4.4 Filter Criteria

hello,

i have update our mobi control installation today to version 14.4.4... since i have updatet the console it's not possible to change the filter criteria on nearly all profiles. when i click to filter criteria the console is still loading and loading and loading but nothing happens.

any idea ?

thx mark

• 16 October 2019
  • SOTI MobiControl
  • 4 Answers
  • 0 Upvote
  • 2 Followers
    • 4 Answers
    • 0 Upvote
    • 2 Followers

4 Answers

Order By:   Standard | Newest | Votes
SCMOD@SOTI | posted this 5 weeks ago

Hi Mark,

Thank you for your question. Have you tried switching the browser ? Please try creating a new profile in a different browser and add filter criteria.

Thank you. 

Technical Support | SOTI Inc. |1.905.624.9828 | support@soti.net | www.soti.net |

Mark D | posted this 5 weeks ago

Hi,

i have switched between the diffrent browsers... edge / chrome / ie etc. i also have deleted the browser history ... no effect. when i create an new profile i can configure the filter criteria but when i try to modify this profil it's not possible .... the site is still loading like on my first screenshot.

mark

Raymond, Chan | posted this 5 weeks ago

From my own personal experience with v14.x, Chrome seems to be the browser I will use if something doesn't display properly.

If you have a lot of devices and/or policies on your server, there might be glitches in the caching mechanism in the v14.x search module running side by side with Mobicontrol deployment server and management server modules.   The problem may be solved if the search module refresh interval is reconfigured.

It is also possible that your problematic profile include filter criterion that reference entity that may have been deleted/removed already or data associated with this profile has been corrupted in the database.  If I were you, I would create a new profile and configure the same settings as this problematic profile and see if everything is OK.  If so, I'll deploy this profile to the same target(s) as the problematic profile and revoke the problematic profile for possible removal after confirming that the required policies can be successfully deployed properly onto all targeted devices.  This is probably easier and faster than reporting to Soti and waiting for patch/clean-up of corrupted database.

SCMOD@SOTI | posted this 3 weeks ago

Hi Mark,

After doing more research on the issue, I found out that the same issue has reported on our end. We are currently working to provide a solid solution to the cause. The fix for the issue should be released in a new build. 

Appreciate your patience.

Thank you. 

Technical Support | SOTI Inc. |1.905.624.9828 | support@soti.net | www.soti.net |

Give us your feedback
Give us your feedback
Feedback