Pakage is not getting assigned to device in MDM 14

Pakage is not getting assigned to device in MDM 14

i have install a new instance of MDM 14 .  after creating KIOSK and authentication i have assigned the kapage to the devices . but it is not getting assigned to devices .

thanks

• 14 December 2018
  • SOTI MobiControl
  • 2 Answers
  • 0 Upvote
  • 3 Followers
    • 2 Answers
    • 0 Upvote
    • 3 Followers

2 Answers

Order By:   Standard | Newest | Votes
Raymond, Chan | posted this 14 December 2018

What are the active MDM API's reported in the "Device Configuration" tab of your device agent?

Have you ever got any profile successfully deployed to any device enrolled on this new MobiControl server?  If so, can you freely revoke and then redeploy the profile successfully on the same device?  What configuration payloads are included in such profile?

Support Staff | posted this 02 January 2019

Hello Anil, 

Thank you for requesting a response from SOTI Support.   Just needed some clarification on a few things.

When you say MDM 14 are you referring to an installation of MobiControl Version 14?

Also how was the device enrolled?

As a regular Android + device or as an Android Enterprise device?

And finally with regards to the profile you assigned to the device, I would assume it was a Android + profile that you assigned with authentication.   I will include a screenshot of this below, if you can confirm that is the case I believe we will be in better standing with being able to assist you.  

Profiles type

Technical Support | SOTI Inc. |1.905.624.9828 | support@soti.net | www.soti.net |

Give us your feedback
Give us your feedback
Feedback