Script to log-out and clear passcode on shared device
The problem is not how to execute the script but the Script command to reset passcode and logoff the shared-user.
The Soti Script Command Set has no logoff and reset passcode command listet. Its about these two "right-Click" Device-Options options:
A bit strange and jut an idea but you could do it like that:
- Make an app, generating a flag file (e.g.: logstatus.ini) when Login/off action is done
- it should have a section named e.g. "LogStatus"
- with Key e.g. "Status"
- and value e.g. "On" or "Off"
- This should be read by Soti into Custom Data
- add a relocation rule in base of this custom data field (you need 2)
Reset passcode (2 possibilitys, untested):
- create a file sync rule, sync a "dummy" file (transmit everytime) and execute script before or after sync
- script to reset passcode (see Mobicontrol Scripting)
- Create a Profile which only includes the script to reset passcode
- Assignthis Profile to the Folder where the logged off devices will be
Just take a think about that.