Soti Keyboard Windows 10 Embedded

Soti Keyboard Windows 10 Embedded

We're using the lockdown screen in Windows 10 Embedded and the default onscreen keyboard you can turn on and off is tiny and you can't seem to do anything with the size of it.  If users use this tablet with an external keyboard plugged into our cradle, then it's almost unusable.  Do I just need to find an external keyboard and bring it in as an application?  Wasn't sure how this would work in lockdown if we want to use it with the apps we launch.  Will the new app be the primary window and throw the keyboard app behind?  Just looking for a way to solve this.  Maybe I'm missing something with the keyboard built in.

Version - 14.2.1.4394

Windows Desktop Classic

Thanks in advance for your assistance.

3 Answers

Order By:   Standard | Newest | Votes
LJMOD@SOTI | posted this 06 May 2019

Hello Ryan,

in order to be assertive and answer your questions, please, go to https://soti.net/about/contact-us to open a Case. We will reach  you to collect some information and provide the answer you need.

Technical Support | SOTI Inc. |1.905.624.9828 | support@soti.net | www.soti.net |

Ryan Dragon | posted this 03 May 2019

That is correct.  In the lockdown, there's an option to turn the keyboard on.  From the lockdown screen, there's an icon in the upper right to activate the keyboard.  It's very small and using the 10" device as a handheld isn't feasible.

LJMOD@SOTI | posted this 02 May 2019

Hello Ryan,

Thanks for your question. I understand that the lockdown you are is using a classic lockdown using classic enrollment, did I understand correctly?

Technical Support | SOTI Inc. |1.905.624.9828 | support@soti.net | www.soti.net |

Give us your feedback
Give us your feedback
Feedback