Is there a way to suppress the Certificate Expiration warning pop-up at console login?

Is there a way to suppress the Certificate Expiration warning pop-up at console login?

My current SSL cert is expiring on 7/12/2019 (3 months from now), and at every login each user is now getting the Certificate Expiration warning message.  Is there a way to stop this warning from popping up at each logon for all users?  We have clients that login to our Mobi instance to access their devices, so this is not something them or a standard user needs to see.  I am getting constant support tickets opened as they think there is an issue with the console.  Looking for a way to either stop this warning or only force it to show for users that are Administrators.

Thanks

• 16 April 2019
  • SOTI MobiControl
  • 4 Answers
  • 0 Upvote
  • 4 Followers
  • 2.1K Views
    • 4 Answers
    • 0 Upvote
    • 4 Followers

4 Answers

Order By:   Standard | Newest | Votes
christopheBERNARD | posted this 16 April 2019

Hello chris,

I have it this problem two month ago , I have plan a call with the support and the support made the change for us.

Remote access on the server and update the certificate and also a check after this operation.

I advise you to contact support.eu@soti.net

Chris R. | posted this 16 April 2019

Hi, I understand that renewing the cert will resolve this issue.  I guess I just don't get why we are getting this 3 months out for all users logging in.  The certificate in question is a wildcard cert with 8-9 SANs on it, so our parent company will likely not renew it immediately until we are around 1 month away from expiration.

GPMOD@SOTI | posted this 17 April 2019

Hello Chris,

We have had clients asking us to disable this feature (Notifications/Alerts) and as of now we do not have the ability to hide them.

Thank you,

SOTI Technical Support | SOTI Inc. | 1.905.624.9828 | support@soti.net

GPMOD@SOTI | posted this 24 April 2019

Hello Chris,

Please let us know if you have any further questions on this topic?

Thank you,

SOTI Technical Support | SOTI Inc. | 1.905.624.9828 | support@soti.net

Give us your feedback
Give us your feedback
Feedback