What is the script command to pull a URI?
The command to get the identify the settings are:
- To turn identify settings: watchsettings on
- Toggle the settings you want to identify on the device
- Check the Information panel for results (if MobiControl is able to identify)
- Disable the watchsettings using the script: watchsettings off
To convert the URI data to a script that can be sent to the device do the following:
- Identify the values in the URI (URI:content//settings/sys SETTING:screen_off_timeout VALUE:1800000)
- Format the script using the command: writesecuresetting
- writesecuresetting -sys screen_off_timeout 1800000
If you are using a Kiosk Lockdown, you can make the device apply this setting after the Lockdown loads. This can be done by the following:
- Create a .cmd file and save the script within this file
- Apply the .cmd file to the device in the Internal SD Card via package or USB transfer.
- In the Lockdown Payload, add a menu item (does not have to be visible to user).
- The display name can be anything
- The package name field will require the script and location of the cmd file: script:///sdcard/*****.cmd
- Set this menu item to "Launch automatically on start-up"
- Apply the Lockdown
Hope this helps!