Which is the easiest method to enroll android plus devices ?
Thank you for your post, MobiControl Stage Programmer is free and you download it from below link -
Please refer below link to understand how Stage programmer works -
Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns.
Technical Support | SOTI Inc. |1.905.624.9828 | email@example.com | www.soti.net |
The four points you mentioned are not totally consistent for either OEM specific Android+ or generic Android-Enterprise (AE) mode. In particular, please note the following:
1. AE device agents generally have more new features compared to the legacy Androd Plus device agents, espeically for those device brand with AE plug-in, which can be considered as the "Plus" agent-features on top of those found in the generic AE agent.
2. AE platform currently supports BYOD, Managed-Device and COPE modes
3. AE devices running Android 10 or earlier still support device admin mode.
4. AE devices can be used without internet connectivity, though it may be better to have such access during the initial enrollment phase.
For enrollment with OEM specific Android-Plus device agent, it is possible to skip the MANUALl enrollment ID input for the following cases :
1. Use of .ini file placed in the same directory as the agent apk file before tapping on the device agent icon to start enrollment.
2. Use of QR code from the freely downloadable "Mobicontrol Stage" Windows utility.
3. Hardcoding of the enrollment ID in the configuration profile of Samsung KME (Knox Mobile Enrollment). For Samsung devices only.